|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Delivery Terms (UK Only)
- Unfortunately Bluebell Peak Designs only deliver to the UK at present. We will be seeking you expand as we grow.
- All purchases are made to order and we aim to assemble these within 5 working days prior to posting.
- Delivery are expected to take 5-10 working days via First class royal mail delivery.
- Orders may arrive separately.
- Bluebell Peak Designs accept no responsibility for the condition or delays of delivered products once in the hands of the courier.
Returns & Refund Terms
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order you have the right to return this within 30 days.
- A full refund with and return delivery fees will be reimbursed to you upon acceptance of the returned goods.
- Please see Returns form for instructions on postage.
Terms & Conditions (issued April 2020)
Welcome to the "www.bluebellpeakdesigns.co.uk" website (the "Website") Terms and Conditions. Bluebell Peak Designs ("Bluebell Peak Designs", "we", "us" or "our") provides the services available on the Website. Your use of this Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions set out below. By using any part of this Website, completing your customer registration with us and/or placing an order on the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- be the holder of a valid debit/credit card
- warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects. If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately.
- agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use
- This contract shall be concluded in English.
Terms & Conditions
- You place your order request for goods from the Website by clicking on the confirm order button at the end of the online order process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order via a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send you an acknowledgement providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order. If this is not received in 48 hours, please contact us immediately.
- Unless we have notified you that we have not accepted your order or you have cancelled your order, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you in accordance with our delivery terms. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns procedure in our emails.
- If you require a VAT invoice, please email us. We aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
- If you require any information regarding your order(s) please call us via phone (9am - 6pm UK time on weekdays, 10am - 4pm at weekends) or email us anytime. We aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. See the Returns procedure for more information.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information (including product descriptions) appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. If you believe the received product does not meet the description, please inform us or return the product.
- All prices indicated for products available via the Website are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered, plus VAT and delivery charges, as set out in the Delivery section of the Website. Payment can be made via izettle pay pal services.
- You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, subsequently refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery to you.
- We will deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process.
- Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. Orders may be delivered in one or more deliveries.
- Bluebell Peak Designs does not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third party. As soon as you have received the goods, you will assume all risk in the goods. Upon delivery of the goods to you, we will also provide you with sufficient details to enable you to:
- exercise your rejection of faulty or damaged goods
- address any intended cancellation or complaints to the correct place of business
- Upon receipt of the goods you must inspect them. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns & Cancellations Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you have not received your entire order (as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when your order was received), you can call us between (9am - 6pm UK time on weekdays, 10am - 4pm at weekends) or email us anytime. We aim to respond within 48 hours.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you wish to complain about any matter with respect to the goods received, you can call us or email us anytime. We aim to respond within 48 hours.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Any products and services, and any samples thereof, we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or re-sell any of the products or services, or any samples that you receive from us.
- All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of Bluebell Peak Designs and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- We are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offering of off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any:
- access delays or access interruptions to the Website
- loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-Website links on the Website
- computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlinks to or from third party websites
- any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content
- events beyond our reasonable control
- You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Website and any purchase by you of any goods from Bluebell Peak Designs, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and we encourage you to revisit them periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions.
- We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods to any person for any reason whatsoever, to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing of any goods from this Website, whether or not such goods have been sold; removing or editing content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email.
- Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any goods from Bluebell Peak Designs shall be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.